Universal Class offers high quality instruction through an easy to use online platform. You can turn in your work to a real, live course instructor, who will provide you with feedback or view the video only course. There are over 500 online courses in a huge variety of areas!
Register for Universal Class
- Go to the library's catalog.
- Sign into your account with your library card number and phone number.
- Scroll down and click the Universal Class logo.
- Press "Click here to visit Universal Class"
- Fill out the registration form.
- Universal Class will send you an email verifying your address. You will need to follow the link in that email and sign into your account.
- When you find the course you want to enroll in, click the green “+ Join this course” button.
- If given the option, select if you want to join the certificate class or the video only course. If no option is provided at this step, simply click on "Join this class".
- The Student Course Wizard will guide you through the course.
- For a more in-depth tutorial, take the Universal Class course "How to Take an Online Course Through Universal Class".