Online Magazine Service
RBdigital Magazines allows you to download or read in a browser full digital copies of magazines. There’s no waiting or reserving issues; just download or access them when you’re ready!
Sign up for a RBdigital Magazine account
- In a browser, sign into the library’s catalog with your card number and phone number (or password, if you’ve set one up).
- Select RBdigital Magazines from the Electronic Resources list.
- Once you’re on the RBdigital Magazine Value Collection page, click “Create New Account” in the top right corner. Enter your card number.
- Enter the requested information and click “Create Account”.
Set up the RBdigital Magazine app
- Once you have an account, download the “RBdigital” app onto your tablet or smartphone.
- Click the “Login” button.
- Enter your username or email and click “Next”.
- Enter your password, click “Login” and let it sync.
Check out Magazines
You can either download the magazines to a tablet or smartphone or read them in your browser.
- Go to RBdigital Magazines through the library’s catalog or go directly to https://www.rbdigital.com/50emagazine
- Sign into your account.
- Click on the cover a magazine. Some magazines have back issues to choose from, as well as the current issue.
- When the screen is showing the issue you want to check out, press the "Checkout" button.
Note: next to the "Checkout" button, there is a box that can be checked to receive an email when the next issue is available, so you’ll know to come back and check out the new issue. If you do not want to get this email, be sure to uncheck the box.
- If you’d like to read the magazine in the browser, press the "Start Reading" button.
- If you’d like to download the magazine on your tablet or smartphone, open the RBdigital app. After it syncs, the cover of your magazine should show up in the checked out menu. Click on the download option to save the issue. Once it is downloaded, you do not have to be connected to the internet to read the magazine.
American Patchwork & Quilting
Better Homes and Gardens
Food Network Magazine
Highlights for Children
In Touch Weekly
Kiplinger's Personal Finance
Martha Stewart Living
National Geographic Little Kids
National Geographic Kids
National Geographic Traveler
O, the Oprah Magazine
Taste of Home
This Old House
The Week Magazine