Learn a new language with Mango Languages!
Mango Languages is a language learning platform that lets you choose from over 70 languages. It uses seeing, speaking, listening, and writing the words to teach you a new language. There are also 20 ESL courses, to learn English from a variety of languages. Mango Languages also has movies in a variety of languages to improve your listening comprehension and has specialty courses, like Russian slang, Pirate, or soccer terms in Brazilian Portuguese or Spanish. You can use Mango Languages to learn at a computer or download the app and take it with you wherever you go!
Get started with Mango Languages
- Sign into the library's catalog with your card number and phone number (or password, if you set one up).
- Select "Mango Languages" from the Electronic Resources list.
- Press the "Click here to visit Mango Languages" link.
- Click the "Sign Up" link to create an account.
- Enter your email address and password.
- You can either start using Mango Languages from here or download the app to your tablet or smartphone.
- To use the app, download the Mango Languages app from your usual app provider.
Choose from 70 Foreign Languages: