A Conversation about Autism Acceptance
Join speech-language pathologists Amy Grant and Casey Bryn McCarthy in a frank conversation about Autism and why Autism acceptance is important. Amy Grant is the owner of Therapy Center of Buda and Casey Bryn McCarthy is a speech-language pathologist for all ages based in Massachusetts.
Attending a virtual program is easy! We will be using Zoom.
1. Register for the program!
2. We will send the Zoom link and password on the day of class. If you are registering on the day of class, please e-mail us in addition to registering to ensure that you receive your link.
3. Enter the class under your registered name. Staff may deny any users that are not on the list.
4. You'll be placed in a waiting room until the presenter has arrived. Presenters will allow participants in at least 5 minutes before class time.
5. Arrive on time! Class will be locked 15 minutes after start time.