Emergency Preparedness Workshop
Be prepared for disasters and emergencies! Join Emergency Management Coordinator, Mike Beggs, in learning how to be ready ahead of time for an emergency. Participants will be provided information on where to turn for alerts and warnings as well as what resources to have on hand. Mike Beggs is the Public Works Director and Emergency Management Coordinator for the City of Buda.
Attending a virtual program is easy! We will be using Zoom.
1. Register for the program!
2. We will send the Zoom link and password on the day of class. If you are registering on the day of class, please e-mail us in addition to registering to ensure that you receive your link.
3. Enter the class under your registered name. Staff may deny any users that are not on the list.
4. You'll be placed in a waiting room until the presenter has arrived. Presenters will allow participants in at least 5 minutes before class time.
5. Arrive on time! Class will be locked 15 minutes after start time.