Homeschool Adventures (ages 6-11)
Homeschool children ages 6-11 meet weekly for a variety of topics including author/illustrator studies, improv, art, science and more! This class is presented virtually. We will re-evaluate on a monthly basis whether to continue virtually or in-person.
Register once and each week we will send you a Zoom link along with information about future classes. A supply list will be communicated through e-mail. Most classes use items from our general supply list including watercolor paints, oil pastels, a sharpie, glue, crayons, and colored pencils. This kit is available (while supplies last) at the library.
Attending a virtual program is easy! We will be using zoom.
1. Register once for the series! Once you are registered, we will send you an e-mail for as long as the program is virtual.
2. We will send the Zoom link and password the day of class. If you register on the day of storytime, call the library to receive the Zoom link.
3. Enter the class under your registered name. Staff may deny any users that are not on the list.
4. You'll be placed in a waiting room until the presenter has arrived. Presenters will allow participants in at least 5 minutes before class time.
5. Arrive on time! Class will be locked 15 minutes after start time.
Session Day(s) Times Location Age Participants
- No sessions
Session Day(s) Times Dates Location Instructor Age Participants