In the Garden Series
Join Hays County Master Gardener, Marilyn Love,in exploring how to create beautiful landscaping while preserving and protecting our environment. Earth-Kind Landscaping encourages water conservation, reduction of fertilizer and pesticide use, energy conservation, and reducing landscape waste.
Attending a virtual program is easy! We will be using Zoom.
1. Register for the program!
2. We will send the Zoom link and password on the day of class. If you are registering on the day of class, please e-mail us in addition to registering to ensure that you receive your link.
3. Enter the class under your registered name. Staff may deny any users that are not on the list.
4. You'll be placed in a waiting room until the presenter has arrived. Presenters will allow participants in at least 5 minutes before class time.
5. Arrive on time! Class will be locked 15 minutes after start time.