Makers' Lab Classes
The Makers’ Lab is a space full of supplies for your next creativity project! Classes are designed to allow you to explore a specific project area in the Makers' Lab.
Virtual Makers' Lab Classes may need additional supplies but oftentimes, all you need is a computer! If anything other than a computer is needed, you will be e-mailed prior to class.
Attending a virtual program is easy! We will be using zoom.
1. Register for the program!
2. We will send the zoom link and password on the day of class. If you are registering on the day of class, please e-mail us in addition to registering to ensure that you receive your link.
3. Enter the class under your registered name. Staff may deny any users that are not on the list.
4. You'll be placed in a waiting room until the presenter has arrived. Presenters will allow participants in at least 5 minutes before class time.
5. Arrive on time! Class will be locked 15 minutes after start time.