Monday Mix-Up (ages 12-18)
Join the Buda Public Library for virtual weekly programs! Library programs provide enrichment and enjoyment for teens while allowing connection within our community. Each week will feature different topics including book club/literature studies, art, science, and more!
Register once and each week we will send you a zoom link along with information about future classes. A supply list will be communicated through e-mail. Most classes use items from our general supply list including watercolor paints, oil pastels, a sharpie, glue, crayons, and colored pencils. This kit is available (while supplies last) at the library.
Attending a virtual program is easy! We will be using zoom.
1. Register for the program series! You only need to register once. If you are registering for the first time and it is the day of class, e-mail a staff member to ensure you receive the zoom link for the day.
2. We will send the zoom link and password on the day of class.
3. Enter the class under your registered name. Staff may deny any users that are not on the list.
4. You'll be placed in a waiting room until the presenter has arrived. Presenters will allow participants in at least 5 minutes before class time.
5. Arrive on time! Class will be locked 15 minutes after start time.