Toddler storytime focuses on children who are just beginning to explore the world on two feet. Rhymes, songs, short books, and an easy art experience make this fast paced storytime a delight for children.
This storytime is presented virtually. We will re-evaluate on a monthly basis whether to continue virtually or in-person.
Attending a virtual program is easy! We will be using Zoom.
1. Register once for the series! Once you are registered, we will send you an e-mail for as long as the program is virtual.
2. We will send the Zoom link and password the day before storytime. If you register on the day of storytime, call the library to receive the Zoom link.
3. Enter the storytime under your registered name. Staff may deny any users that are not on the list.
4. You'll be placed in a waiting room until the presenter has arrived. Presenters will allow participants in at least 5 minutes before class time.
5. Arrive on time! Class will be locked 15 minutes after start time.