September 29, 2020
Cricut Design Space Workshop: Virtual Class (ages 12+)
Tuesday, September 29, 2020
Create unique designs and projects using Cricut Design Space! Learn the basics of the software and how to send virtual projects to the library's Cricut machine.
For this class, all you will need is your computer!
Attending a virtual program is easy! We will be using zoom.
1. Register for the program!
2. We will send the zoom link and password on the day of class. If you are registering on the day of class, please e-mail us in addition to registering to ensure that you receive your link.
3. Enter the class under your registered name. Staff may deny any users that are not on the list.
4. You'll be placed in a waiting room until the presenter has arrived. Presenters will allow participants in at least 5 minutes before class time.
5. Arrive on time! Class will be locked 15 minutes after start time.