The Buda Public Library is open for limited Grab & Go service. It is required that visitors wear face coverings and observe social distancing recommendations.
Buda Public Library Hours Limited Grab & Go Service
Monday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Tuesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Wednesday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Saturday: 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Please continue to use our convenient curbside service and phone services whenever possible.
Curbside pickup of reserved items is available:
Tuesday & Thursday
10:00 AM – 12:00 PM and 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to make arrangements outside of these hours.
Please observe the following restrictions when visiting the library:
- Follow CDC recommendations to keep yourself and others safe
- Stay home if you are sick or have any symptoms of becoming sick.
- Stay at least 6 feet from people that you do not share a household with.
- Mask coverings are required on all City of Buda property, including the Buda Public Library
- Library capacity will be limited.
- Children may not be left unattended in the library at any time.
- Please keep your visits brief.
- Worktables, study rooms and meeting spaces are not available at this time.
Returning Library Materials
The outdoor book drop is open for returns. Returns will not be accepted inside. All returned materials will be held in quarantine for 72+ hours.
Computers are available. Patrons will be limited to one hour sessions and will need to have a library card to access computers. Guests without library cards may request a 20 minute session.
Need to print something?
The copier, printer, and fax machine will be available during normal library hours.
Library card holders that prefer curbside service can e-mail their documents to be printed and picked up during Curbside Pick Up hours. A fee of $0.10 for black/white copies and $0.25 for colored copies will be charged to your account to pay at a future time.
All programs and story times will be offered virtually. Check out our online calendar for a list of events.
The Buda Public Library has many resources that can be accessed from home.
Check out our webpage: Buda Library at Home often for updates with activities, programs, databases, and more!
Other Helpful Links
Hays County Health Department
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
For more information on the Novel Coronavirus, visit the Texas Department of State Health Services
World Health Organization