July 1, 2020
Virtual class for teens ages 12-18: Learn to Juggle
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Learn to Juggle with Aaron Friend! Participants will need at least three round objects that can be used to juggle with! Tennis balls work perfectly and fruit will work if you don't mind it getting bruised! All participants will be sent the video used after the class if they want to continue practicing!
This class is for teens ages 12-18 years old.
Attending a virtual class is easy! We will be using zoom.
1. Register for the class before the registration deadline! The deadline will be 24 hours before the class is scheduled.
2. You'll receive your e-mail and password with the zoom link the day of the class.
3. Put the same name that you registered with. Staff may deny any users that are not on the list.
4. You'll be placed in a waiting room until the presenter has arrived. Presenters will be in the chat about 5 minutes before the scheduled class time.
5. Arrive on time! Class will be locked 10 minutes after start time.